Moving

Robert Beezer

Jun 11, 2012, 12:37:52 PM6/11/12
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Room 238 MEB is unsatisfactory (the whole building is unsatisfactory) due to construction noise.

Moving to MEB 248 right now, and will move further.

William Stein

Jun 11, 2012, 1:01:34 PM6/11/12
to saged...@googlegroups.com, Jason Grout, Brooke Miller
Hi,

PACCAR [1] room 394 is empty, open, quiet, and has an electrical
outlet at every chair. So we'll squat there for today, unless we
kicked out, in which case we could go downstairs to the lounge here,
which is also nice.

-- William

[1] http://www.foster.washington.edu/about/Pages/paccarhall.aspx
> --