Sage Days 33

1 view

Alyson Deines

Sep 6, 2011, 4:05:51 PM9/6/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, jen...@uidaho.edu, kates...@gmail.com, oz...@ihes.fr, amy.l....@gmail.com, dia...@gmail.com, will...@math.colostate.edu
Hi all,

Sage Days 33 is coming up soon.  Since we're going to have all the meals at the lodge, I need a bit of information.  Does anyone have any dietary restrictions?  Is anyone vegetarian or vegan?

Also, everyone should go to http://sagemath.org/ and make sure that you have the most recent version of Sage installed.  If you have any trouble, let me know and we can get it worked out.  If you don't have a laptop to bring, please let me know.  We have a few extras people can use.

Finally, we are staying at Wallace Falls lodge.  If you like hiking, Wallace Falls is a nice hike.  The trailhead is a 15 minute walk from the lodge.  It's not difficult, but I'd bring at least tennis shoes and a water bottle.  Also, Wallace Falls has a hot tub, which is perfect for after a hike or a long day of math, so be prepared.

Cheers,
Alyson Deines

Lauren A. Thompson

Sep 6, 2011, 10:03:27 PM9/6/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aly,

I'm still vegan, so it would be great if there could be some vegan options
(ideally vegan options that don't contain obvious mushrooms...). Thanks for
taking care of the food! Please let me know if I can do anything to help.

Also, I'm glad to hear that there's a hot tub. I'll make sure that I bring my
bathing suit :)

Lola

---saged...@googlegroups.com wrote ---

lodge<http://www.wallacefallslodge.com>.

If you like hiking, Wallace Falls is a nice hike. The trailhead is a 15
minute walk from the lodge. It's not difficult, but I'd bring at least
tennis shoes and a water bottle. Also, Wallace Falls has a hot tub, which
is perfect for after a hike or a long day of math, so be prepared.

Cheers,
Alyson Deines
--- End of quote ---