transportation to lodge

1 view

Alyson Deines

Sep 6, 2011, 7:10:58 PM9/6/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Since the lodge is not in range of public transportation, Alice Silverberg and Lola Thompson have rented cars.  I'll also drive, and we'll have plenty of space to get everyone to the lodge.
Below are car proposed car assignments (let me know if these won't work).  A good meeting place at the airport is at the Gina-Marie-Lindsay arrivals hall: http://www.portseattle.org/about/maps/baggageclaim.shtml

My Car -- Start in Seattle with Diane and Cassie at 12:30 pm.
Pick up Ekin (12:01 arrival) and Jenn (Park) (12:40 arrival) at 1:15 pm, just outside the Gina-Marie-Linsday arrivals hall.

Alice's Car -- meet in the Gina-Marie-Linsday arrivals hall at 3:15 (or 3:30?) pm
Alice -- 2:51 pm arrival
Kate -- 2:57 pm arrival
Angela -- 2:12 pm arrival
Mirela -- 2:15 pm arrival

Lola's Car -- meet in the Gina-Marie-Linsday arrivals hall at 5:30 (or 5:45?) pm
Jen (Balakrishnan) -- 5:00 pm arrival
Lola -- 3:30 pm arrival
Amy -- 5:15 pm arrival

Each car should probably communicate a bit more; send out phone numbers and more travel details.  And just so everyone has it, my phone number is 206-356-7324.

--
Aly

Alice Silverberg

Sep 6, 2011, 7:20:43 PM9/6/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, Alice Silverberg
Thanks, Aly!

I suggest that Angela, Mirela, and Kate meet me at 3 pm (or so) at the Alamo car rental desk, which is in the airport terminal across from baggage claim.

Thanks,
Alice