Important: Non-US participants at Sage Days 32

William Stein

Jul 27, 2011, 1:00:27 PM7/27/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, Martin Albrecht, Volker Braun, Maarten Derickx, Julian Rüth, Simon Spicer
Hi Non-US people who will hopefully be at Sage Days 32,

The funding source I have for Sage Days 32 requires that I gather some
data about *non-US* participants. So in order to fund you, can you
email answers to the following questions back to me (or you could
print and mail this to me at the address here
http://www.math.washington.edu/General/contact.php). If you have
already done this
for Sage Days 27, no need to send me the same exact information again.

I was supposed to do this a month before the workshop, so I'm already
late, so if you could respond quickly, that would be very useful,
especially because I have to wait for all responses before sending
this in.

Thanks!

Last Name:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Alias (if any):
Place of Birth:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Employer Name and Address:
Residence Including Street Address:
Other Identifying Information (i.e., Passport Number, VISA number):

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics