confirmation

1 view

William Stein

Jul 28, 2011, 4:02:29 PM7/28/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, beezer, Tom Boothby, Alyson Deines, Marshall Hampton, Jennifer S. Balakrishnan
Hi,

I think the following people are coming to Sage Days 32, but they
aren't listed as "100% confirmed" in my spreadsheet. If you're one of
them, can you send me an email to let me know your status:

Rob Beezer, Tom Boothby, Aly Deines, Marshall Hampton, Jennifer
Balakrishnan

Thanks!

You can see the participant list at http://wiki.sagemath.org/days32

William

Marshall Hampton

Jul 28, 2011, 4:07:47 PM7/28/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately I do not think I can make it. I would love to go but I
have some other commitments I cannot avoid.

-Marshall Hampton

William Stein

Jul 28, 2011, 4:11:34 PM7/28/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Marshall Hampton <mham...@d.umn.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately I do not think I can make it.  I would love to go but I
> have some other commitments I cannot avoid.

OK, thanks for the heads up.

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics