Airport shuttle pool?

Keshav Kini

Mar 25, 2011, 11:59:58 AM3/25/11
to sagedays29
Hey everyone,

I'm going to the airport tonight, does anyone want to join me? My
flight is at 2 am tomorrow morning so I was thinking of booking an
airport shuttle van ( http://shuttleexpress.com/ ) to pick me up at
the Collegiana around 22:30 today. $37 for one person, $45 for two
people, $53 for three, $69 for four, $85 for five. It cost me $18 to
get to the Collegiana from the Amtrak station in a taxi, so it seems
like a pretty good deal if you can get two or three people together,
since the airport is twice as far away as the Amtrak station. Any
takers?

-Keshav

Moritz Minzlaff

Mar 25, 2011, 12:31:06 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
I'm leaving around 4:30pm today, so same question here. Anyone
interested in sharing a taxi/shuttle?

Thomas Kluyver

Mar 25, 2011, 12:37:22 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
And I'll be aiming to leave around 5am tomorrow, if anyone else is going around then.

Thomas

Jason Grout

Mar 25, 2011, 1:46:35 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
On 3/25/11 9:37 AM, Thomas Kluyver wrote:
> And I'll be aiming to leave around 5am tomorrow, if anyone else is going
> around then.

My flight leaves at 6:05am tomorrow, so if you wanted to leave maybe
around 4:15-4:30, we could go together. Let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Grout
jason...@drake.edu

Jamie Weigandt

Mar 25, 2011, 5:35:16 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Jason Grout wrote:

> On 3/25/11 9:37 AM, Thomas Kluyver wrote:
>> And I'll be aiming to leave around 5am tomorrow, if anyone else is going
>> around then.
>

> My flight leaves at 6:05am tomorrow, so if you wanted to leave maybe around 4:15-4:30, we could go together. Let me know.

I would be happy to join this shuttle!

Jamie

Fernando Perez

Mar 25, 2011, 7:05:53 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, Jamie Weigandt
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 14:35, Jamie Weigandt <weig...@msri.org> wrote:

>> My flight leaves at 6:05am tomorrow, so if you wanted to leave maybe around 4:15-4:30, we could go together.  Let me know.

I have a flight leaving the airport at 9:20pm tonight. Anyone to join
around that time? I'm happy to leave a little earlier if needed.