lodging information

William Stein

Mar 14, 2011, 6:57:44 PM3/14/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've put the updated information about lodging, etc., for Sage Days 29 here:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/days29/lodging

In particular, you can see if you're staying at the Collegiana, and
how the rooms are allocated, plus the dates of everybody else who has
confirmed to come to the workshop.

If you aren't listed as staying at the Collegiana, you should have
received an email about renting a hotel (which will be reimbursed).

If you see anything funny about the above page, let me know. If
you're not happy with room assignments too, please just let me know.

See everbody next week!

-- William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics

Maarten Derickx

Mar 15, 2011, 12:03:02 AM3/15/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hej William,

I arived savely. Set up internet, now I will go out and get some food.

I know your not yet in seattle, but when you're back can you let me know when I can come and see you?

Kind regards,
Maarten Derickx

William Stein

Mar 15, 2011, 12:52:14 AM3/15/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, Maarten Derickx
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Maarten Derickx
<m.derick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hej William,
> I arived savely. Set up internet, now I will go out and get some food.
> I know your not yet in seattle, but when you're back can you let me know
> when I can come and see you?

Yes, I'll let you know when I get back. We can meet on Thursday.

William

Maarten Derickx

Mar 15, 2011, 1:07:30 AM3/15/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 11:57 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I've put the updated information about lodging, etc., for Sage Days 29 here:

   http://wiki.sagemath.org/days29/lodging

In particular, you can see if you're staying at the Collegiana, and
how the rooms are allocated, plus the dates of everybody else who has
confirmed to come to the workshop.

If you aren't listed as staying at the Collegiana, you should have
received an email about renting a hotel (which will be reimbursed).

If you see anything funny about the above page, let me know.  If

Well sort of funny when I compare the page to this room, there are just 2 people assigned to 304, namely me and thomas. And there are clearly three different beds and three different closeth/desk combinations. So you might even assign a third one to it i guess.

William Stein

Mar 15, 2011, 5:59:50 PM3/15/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For people staying at the collegiana, please be sure to read this:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/days29?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=collegiana_directions.pdf

or see the same attached file.

-- William

collegiana_directions.pdf