Lodging Experiences?

Rob Beezer

Apr 19, 2011, 1:10:51 AM4/19/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, bug...@googlegroups.com
I'm working up a "local information" page for Sage Days events at the Univ of
Washington.

http://wiki.sagemath.org/uw-local-info

if you attended a recent Sage Days:
if you did not stay at the Collegiana:
reflect your lodging experience, good or bad
(post on the wiki) or ((reply here) and (I will summarize))
return "Thanks!", good_karma

Just a short sentence and your name should be sufficient.

More places to eat would be welcome, feel free to expand that section.

Rob

Fernando Perez

Apr 19, 2011, 1:11:34 AM4/19/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 22:10, Rob Beezer <bee...@ups.edu> wrote:

> Just a short sentence and your name should be sufficient.

Stayed at the Watertown: walking distance, very nice, good breakfast
included. I picked it because someone else already had and the price
sounded very reasonable; unless that turned out not to be true, I'd
certainly return there.

Fernando Perez.