Accommodation

Martin Raum

Feb 25, 2011, 3:03:41 AM2/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The Wiki is not quite clear about the accommodation. May anyone who
knows the answer help me with this question?

It is written that accommodation will be payed for and that the Sage
Days will be organized on the campus of the University. Does this mean:
a) the accommodation is organized and we will learn where to go later,
b) We need to reserve it, but in some particular place on the campus for
special rates,
c) We organize it in some arbitrary place, or
d) Anything I didn't think of?

In case c) or d) I would also be grateful for any recommendation.

Thanks a lot!
Martin

Maarten Derickx

Feb 25, 2011, 5:00:35 AM2/25/11
to sagedays29
See the forwarded message from the bugmailing list to this group ;)

William Stein

Feb 25, 2011, 1:56:21 PM2/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, Martin Raum
On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Martin Raum <MR...@mpim-bonn.mpg.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Wiki is not quite clear about the accommodation. May anyone who
> knows the answer help me with this question?
>
> It is written that accommodation will be payed for and that the Sage
> Days will be organized on the campus of the University. Does this mean:
> a) the accommodation is organized and we will learn where to go later,

For many (maybe all) people, yes. However, there are space
limitations, which I haven't determined yet.

> b) We need to reserve it, but in some particular place on the campus for
> special rates,
> c) We organize it in some arbitrary place, or
> d) Anything I didn't think of?
>
> In case c) or d) I would also be grateful for any recommendation.

I'll find out soon if (b)-(d) is needed, based on discussions with (a).

William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics