1 view
Skip to first unread message

William Stein

Mar 24, 2011, 10:16:22 PM3/24/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
About the "I94" (see below)...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Sheetz <she...@math.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 7:10 AM
Subject: RE: i94
To: William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>


The I-94 is a card that they get when they enter the country and it is
stapled into the passport. If they are here on a visa waiver then they
should instead have an entry stamp plus an ESTA receipt.


Mary Sheetz, Administrator
Department of Mathematics
Box 354350
University of Washington
Seattle, WA  98195-4350
(206) 543-6163 (office)
(206) 543-0397 (fax)

Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages