Fwd: Sage Days 29

1 view

Maarten Derickx

Feb 25, 2011, 4:59:08 AM2/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
The following is from the bugday's mailinglist I hope it awnsers your
question.
It is known where we stay and it is organized.
By the way William asked me to put arrival and departure days behind
your name on http://wiki.sagemath.org/days29 . I guess that info is
also used for the reservation at the collegiana inn.

Kind regards Maarten