Final report -- make my job easier!

William Stein

Mar 25, 2011, 5:44:08 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have to write a final report impressively listing how much we
accomplished at this workshop. It will be based on

http://wiki.sagemath.org/days29/bugs

So please make sure that bugs you worked on at this workshop get listed there.

Thanks!
William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics

Keshav Kini

Mar 25, 2011, 5:53:03 PM3/25/11
to sagedays29
Just by the way, does this include only "defects", or does it include
"enhancements" as well?

-Keshav

Paul Ivanov

Mar 25, 2011, 5:59:07 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com
I had a similar question:
should I list the bugs triaged / worked on, or only the ones that
were fixed (I've been working on bug reports which need more info
before an action can be made, but I'm not going to close those).
Does that kind of work qualify as going on the bugs list, or
should I just make a note on the projects page?

-pi

--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists, off-list direct email at:

signature.asc

William Stein

Mar 25, 2011, 6:09:43 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, Keshav Kini
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Keshav Kini <kesha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just by the way, does this include only "defects", or does it include
> "enhancements" as well?

List enhancements too, but can you put "(enhancement)" right after the
bullet point?

William Stein

Mar 25, 2011, 6:11:30 PM3/25/11
to saged...@googlegroups.com, Paul Ivanov
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Paul Ivanov <pivan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a similar question:
> should I list the bugs triaged / worked on, or only the ones that
> were fixed (I've been working on bug reports which need more info
> before an action can be made, but I'm not going to close those).
> Does that kind of work qualify as going on the bugs list, or
> should I just make a note on the projects page?
>
> -pi

I think it would be useful to list these too, just put something like

* (work in progress) rest of the line

William