Wiki inaccessible

Justin C. Walker

Jun 4, 2010, 9:43:35 PM6/4/10
to saged...@googlegroups.com
I get "[Errno 30] Read-only file system: 'data/event-log'" when trying
to access the Sage Days 22 wiki page.

It seems to have just started, but I can't be sure.

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large
Director

William Stein

Jun 4, 2010, 10:09:32 PM6/4/10
to saged...@googlegroups.com, sagemath-users
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Justin C. Walker <jus...@mac.com> wrote:
> I get "[Errno 30] Read-only file system: 'data/event-log'" when trying to
> access the Sage Days 22 wiki page.
>
> It seems to have just started, but I can't be sure.
>
> Justin

Hi,

There was a maintenance "issue", which will be sorted out shortly.

William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics