Fwd: Sage Days 22: Computing with Elliptic Curves - Arrival information

1 view

William Stein

Jun 18, 2010, 3:58:52 PM6/18/10
to saged...@googlegroups.com, sageda...@googlegroups.com, Justin Walker
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vanessa Kaeaeb-Sanyal <van...@msri.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:20 PM
Subject: Sage Days 22: Computing with Elliptic Curves - Arrival information
To: William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>
Cc: Helene Barcelo <hbar...@msri.org>

Dear Participants,

we would like to remind you that our Summer Graduate School
Sage Days 22: Computing with Elliptic Curves
starts Monday next week and provide you with important arrival information.
Please visit http://conferenceservices.berkeley.edu/summervis_location_directions.html
for the location and directions to the dorms. You have to register at
the Stern Front Desk, which is open from 7AM to 11PM each day. There
is an after hour check in (11PM to 7AM): please call (510) 642-1676.
If you already know that you will not arrive during office hours it is
advisable to call in advance and let them know.

Attached you will find a schedule for Sunday and Monday, including the
dorm contact information as well as a University of California,
Berkeley Campus map with markups for your reference. For all of you
who will arrive by plane, we strongly recommend to take the BART from
San Francisco Airport to Berkeley Down Town.

For your trip up to MSRI on Monday morning you should take either of
the three buses (Hill Shuttle Bus) printed on the schedule. Please be
aware that not all of you will fit into one bus so you should split up
and not all take the last possible one. The Hill Shuttle Bus costs $1
per trip and you need to have exact change when getting onto the bus.
Once you are up at MSRI, we will provide you with a bus pass.

We are looking forward to welcome you at MSRI and wish you a save trip.

Best regards,
Vanessa

--
Vanessa Kääb-Sanyal