sagemath.org, etc.

1 view

William Stein

Jun 29, 2010, 11:15:43 AM6/29/10
to sagemath-users, sage-devel, Tom Boothby, sagedays22
Hi,

The hard drive that serves the http://sagemath.org website, all
wiki's, etc., stopped working at 3am this morning.
It's in Seattle, and I'm in California. Tom Boothby is the other
person who can work on this stuff, and I haven't
heard from him for a while. Until I do, there will be major
interruption in service for all those services.

NOTE: I do have a very recent backup of at least http://sagemath.org
and all wiki's, etc., so if Tom doesn't appear
soon, I'll be able to get back the websites very soon.

Sorry for the major inconvenience this will no doubt cause.

-- William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics

William Stein

Jun 29, 2010, 12:36:48 PM6/29/10
to sagemath-users, sage-devel, Tom Boothby, sagedays22
Hi,

Thanks to some swift work by Tom Boothby, the sagemath.org website,
wiki's, etc., are all back online.

william