Re: SAGE Days timing

William Stein

Dec 23, 2009, 1:05:58 PM12/23/09
to Arthur Gaer, sagedays19
On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Arthur Gaer <ga...@math.harvard.edu> wrote:
> William
>
> When you say "check-in" on the 15th and check-out on the 20th what times are
> you thinking of?

For starters, I'm personally not arriving in Seattle until January
15th at 10am (I'm flying from a San Francisco meeting that night). So
there won't be any official activities that I'm at until the morning
of the 16th.

> Looks like I can get a non-stop JetBlue flight that arrives at something
> like 9:30pm on the 15th and then one leaving at like 11pm on the 20th.  Very

If you arrive at 9:30pm on the 15th and want to wait a half hour, we
can leave from the airport together.

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics