plans

William Stein

Jan 17, 2010, 8:35:01 AM1/17/10
to sagedays19
Hi Participants of Sage Days 19,

Can people email a response to this email suggesting plans and ideas
for this workshop,
now that you are here. E.g.,

* some tourism (e.g., downtown Seattle, etc.)

* talks (e.g., Craig Citro on that OSX Abort trap bug; Tim Dumol
on the notebook; Nice on libMaxima, etc.)

?

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics

jason...@creativetrax.com

Jan 18, 2010, 12:59:08 PM1/18/10
to saged...@googlegroups.com
William Stein wrote:
> Hi Participants of Sage Days 19,
>
> Can people email a response to this email suggesting plans and ideas
> for this workshop,
> now that you are here. E.g.,
>
> * some tourism (e.g., downtown Seattle, etc.)
>
> * talks (e.g., Craig Citro on that OSX Abort trap bug; Tim Dumol
> on the notebook; Nice on libMaxima, etc.)

* A "significant other's" dinner. I'd love to meet people's
families/significant others.

* Tim Dumol giving a presentation on the notebook architecture.

Thanks,

Jason

Robert Bradshaw

Jan 18, 2010, 1:57:08 PM1/18/10
to saged...@googlegroups.com
On Jan 18, 2010, at 9:59 AM, jason...@creativetrax.com wrote:

> William Stein wrote:
>> Hi Participants of Sage Days 19,
>>
>> Can people email a response to this email suggesting plans and ideas
>> for this workshop,
>> now that you are here. E.g.,
>>
>> * some tourism (e.g., downtown Seattle, etc.)
>>
>> * talks (e.g., Craig Citro on that OSX Abort trap bug; Tim Dumol
>> on the notebook; Nice on libMaxima, etc.)
>>

> * A "significant other's" dinner. I'd love to meet people's
> families/significant others.

+1 to this. Maybe we could coordinate it with a Ralph Greenburg piano
performance.

- Robert

Robert Bradshaw

Jan 19, 2010, 9:48:15 AM1/19/10
to saged...@googlegroups.com

On Jan 18, 2010, at 9:59 AM, jason...@creativetrax.com wrote:

> William Stein wrote:
>> Hi Participants of Sage Days 19,
>>
>> Can people email a response to this email suggesting plans and ideas
>> for this workshop,
>> now that you are here. E.g.,
>>
>> * some tourism (e.g., downtown Seattle, etc.)
>>
>> * talks (e.g., Craig Citro on that OSX Abort trap bug; Tim Dumol
>> on the notebook; Nice on libMaxima, etc.)
>>

> * A "significant other's" dinner. I'd love to meet people's
> families/significant others.

How about 6:30, taco salad/burritos at the mansion (we'll probably
start cooking at 6:00).

> * Tim Dumol giving a presentation on the notebook architecture.

If we're going to do this, we'd better schedule it soon...

- Robert