Announcement: Sage Days 19 in Seattle this coming weekend

William Stein

Jan 12, 2010, 9:36:19 PM1/12/10
to sage-uw, uw-414, Michael Munz, Kazuo Thow, Kevin Clark, sagedays19, ntuw, 480-uw09, uw-582e, Andrew Hou, Stephanie Dietzel
Hello,

The Sage developers workshop Sage Days 19: Bug Smash starts this
Saturday, January 16, at 9am in Seattle at the Shuey House Mansion,
which is within walking distance of UW. Whether you're looking to
fix your first Sage bug or your 50th, or meet Sage developers, we'd
love to have you. It's open to any UW students who are interested in
getting more involved with working on Sage.

The focus of the workshop will be on fixing as many open bugs on
http://trac.sagemath.org as we possibly can. In addition to long hours
spent coding, we'll also have several bug triage sessions, in an
attempt to classify and assign all of the outstanding bugs in trac,
even if they won't all get fixed during the workshop. Get more
information at:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/daysbug2

If you're interested, come by 5218 16th ave NE, Seattle, WA this
weekend and join in the fun!

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics