Re: meeting for Monday

William Stein

Jun 19, 2009, 9:14:27 AM6/19/09
to sageday...@googlegroups.com, sagedays16
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Martin
Albrecht<ma...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> shall we announce a meeting point on campus for Monday morning for people to
> meet to get to the thematic day?

Jordi Quer will be meeting us at the Residencia at 9:00am, then we
will all take the train out to CRM.

> Also, shall we announce a meeting point for people to meet on Sunday evening
> after they arrived ... you know, for coding?

Yes. We should announce a meeting time in the Residencia lobby, say
for coding and going out to dinner. What about 19:00?

-- William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics

Emmanuel Thomé

Jun 19, 2009, 12:13:16 PM6/19/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 03:14:27PM +0200, William Stein wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Martin
> Albrecht<ma...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi there,
> >
> > shall we announce a meeting point on campus for Monday morning for people to
> > meet to get to the thematic day?
>
> Jordi Quer will be meeting us at the Residencia at 9:00am, then we
> will all take the train out to CRM.
>
> > Also, shall we announce a meeting point for people to meet on Sunday evening
> > after they arrived ... you know, for coding?
>
> Yes. We should announce a meeting time in the Residencia lobby, say
> for coding and going out to dinner. What about 19:00?

I'll be arriving only on monday, so don't count on me for sunday evening.
I certainly won't be at CRM on time for henri's talk, but there's a good
probability that I'll show up around lunch time.

See you on monday.

E.

William Stein

Jun 19, 2009, 12:17:25 PM6/19/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com, sagedays16-org
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Martin
Albrecht<ma...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> wrote:

>> > Yes.  We should announce a meeting time in the Residencia lobby, say
>> > for coding and going out to dinner.  What about 19:00?
>
> My flight comes in around 21:30. Maybe you guys can leave a note in the
> reception for people coming late where you went for dinner?

One problem is that there are very few restaurants or dining options
at all near the hotel, so it might be very tricky to even know where
we are going to go before we go.

William

Tomasz Buchert

Jun 19, 2009, 3:05:26 PM6/19/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
William Stein pisze:

> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Martin
> Albrecht<ma...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> shall we announce a meeting point on campus for Monday morning for people to
>> meet to get to the thematic day?
>>

> Jordi Quer will be meeting us at the Residencia at 9:00am, then we
> will all take the train out to CRM.
>

>> Also, shall we announce a meeting point for people to meet on Sunday evening
>> after they arrived ... you know, for coding?
>>

> Yes. We should announce a meeting time in the Residencia lobby, say
> for coding and going out to dinner. What about 19:00?
>
> -- William
Thanks for the information!

Tomek

David R. Kohel

Jun 19, 2009, 5:03:17 PM6/19/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I arrive at Barcelona-Franca at 19:59 Sunday evening. My mobile number
is +33 4 77 97 52 20. If there is a group going for dinner to an
identifiable location I could possibly try to catch up if someone sends
me an SMS (assuming I'm not too exhausted).

Cheers,

David

Robert Miller

Jun 19, 2009, 5:37:00 PM6/19/09
to sagedays16
I'll be arriving at the Residencia early on Sunday. I'm already in
Barcelona, and I am ready to get the heck out of this hostel!!!

David R. Kohel

Jun 20, 2009, 12:58:07 PM6/20/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Correction (pointed out by Emmanuel Thome): my mobile number
has a 6 rather than 4 after then country code, so

+33 6 77 97 52 20

Hasta manyana,

David

Burcin Erocal

Jun 21, 2009, 9:47:53 AM6/21/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:14:27 +0200
William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Martin
> Albrecht<ma...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi there,
> >
> > shall we announce a meeting point on campus for Monday morning for
> > people to meet to get to the thematic day?
>
> Jordi Quer will be meeting us at the Residencia at 9:00am, then we
> will all take the train out to CRM.
>
> > Also, shall we announce a meeting point for people to meet on
> > Sunday evening after they arrived ... you know, for coding?
>
> Yes. We should announce a meeting time in the Residencia lobby, say
> for coding and going out to dinner. What about 19:00?

Although I'm already in Barcelona, I will only be able to join you
after William's talk at the CRM on Monday morning.

Happy coding. See you all tomorrow.

Cheers,
Burcin