dinner tonight

William Stein

Jun 27, 2009, 10:06:19 AM6/27/09
to sagedays16
Hi,

Do people want to meet for dinner at 9pm at Mango tonight? (I went
back to my hotel room to get some rest, since I didn't sleep much last
night.)

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics

Martin Albrecht

Jun 27, 2009, 10:15:44 AM6/27/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday 27 June 2009, William Stein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do people want to meet for dinner at 9pm at Mango tonight? (I went
> back to my hotel room to get some rest, since I didn't sleep much last
> night.)

Given that we just had dinner there I'd like to vote for some other place. I'm
up for dinner but not Mango again.

Thoughts?
Martin

PS: Sorry John :)

--
name: Martin Albrecht
_pgp: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8EF0DC99

David R. Kohel

Jun 27, 2009, 12:11:51 PM6/27/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I suggest we meet at 20:45 in front of the residence and go from
there. William and Martin can meet in advance, say at 20:40, to
have a fist fight other where we go.

Sorry John,

David

Clement Pernet

Jun 27, 2009, 1:07:22 PM6/27/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in having dinner downtown tonight instead?
I'll be downtown (checking in a Youth hostel near yesterday's
restaurant), so I propose to meet at the same metro station : Liceu, at
9:30.

Then we'll look for a tapas place in the Gothic district, which has a
lot a good ones.

Who's up for it?

Clément

Brian Wyman

Jun 27, 2009, 10:34:46 AM6/27/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
If there is a group headed someplace new, I would be up for that.

As for suggestions, I only know what google tells me. If people are looking for something very close, I know that there are a few things over on Carrer de Jorgi Girona (the street you take if you go the non-shortcut way to the FME), past where we'd turn left to go to Avda. Diagonal, but still on UPC's campus. They looked bar-ish and very casual.

Otherwise, there are many places only a few Metro stops away. With regards to distance, I am ambivalent.

Brian