Re: Collegiana/Sage days 15

William Stein

May 8, 2009, 11:10:49 AM5/8/09
to Robert Bruner, saged...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Robert Bruner
<robert_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Dear William,
>
> Could you put me down for Room 4 at the Collegiana please?

Done.

cc'ing this to the sagedays15 mailing list -- Anybody who wants a room
for Sage Days 15 at the Collegiana should please email me or add their
name to the wiki page: http://wiki.sagemath.org/days15

> Also, how do I go about submitting projects for Sage Days 15.  I'd like
> to put down my thoughts now so the other computational alg. topologists
> can see what I am thinking about.

You could just add a section here:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/days15/projects

It's easy to create a wiki account in seconds online by clicking on
login (I think) and following the instructions. If you have too much
trouble with that, just email the description to the sageday15 mailing
list:

http://groups.google.com/group/sagedays15

or email me directly and I'll post it.

William