reimbursements (important)

William Stein

May 20, 2009, 12:35:46 AM5/20/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My secretary wrote to me:

> If you have a list of participants, the amounts that each is to receive (or
> the items that they will be claiming) and email addresses, that would be a
> great help.

So, could you please send me an email with your name and the amount
that you believe you should be reimbursed.

Thanks!

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics

D. Benjamin Antieau

May 20, 2009, 12:47:44 AM5/20/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
William,

Here is my info:

Benjamin Antieau
d.ben....@gmail.com
$344.40 for United Air from Arcata, CA to Seattle, WA.
$100 for taxi to and from SEA/TAC.

Thanks for inviting me again.

Ben

Fredrik Johansson

May 20, 2009, 1:06:52 AM5/20/09
to saged...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 9:35 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My secretary wrote to me:
>
>> If you have a list of participants, the amounts that each is to receive (or
>> the items that they will be claiming) and email addresses, that would be a
>> great help.
>
> So, could you please send me an email with your name and the amount
> that you believe you should be reimbursed.
>
> Thanks!

Fredrik Johansson
Airfare: 7874 SEK (about $1000, depending on day of conversion)
Lodging at the College Inn: $534

--Fredrik