Sage AMS Short course

William Stein

Jan 4, 2010, 10:29:57 PM1/4/10
to kdkrsa, dnrockmore, Lisa Townsley, sageday18, beezer, Cremona John, Joe Buhler
Hello,

I just wrote a "Sage & Elliptic Curves" AMS Short course proposal,
which I've attached to this email. If you're getting this email,
please let me know what you think. I've sent this email to various
people:

* the chair of the AMS short course committee -- is the proposal
in the right spirit for an AMS short course?

* people I "nominated" to possibly teach one of lecture sequences
-- especially John Cremona who I haven't talked with yet about this.
Also, I made up topics for everybody else who wrote back to me when I
sent a message out recently.

* people from the last Sage Days at CMI -- who may have a general
interest in this short course.

The actual proposal is due January 7, 2010.

William

sage_short_course-2011.pdf
sage_short_course-2011.tex