Sage developers days on packaging, portability, documentation tools

Samuel Lelièvre

Jan 27, 2016, 3:45:23 AM1/27/16
to Sage-windows, Nicolas M. Thiéry
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicolas M. Thiery <Nicolas...@u-psud.fr>
Date: 2016-01-21 0:11 GMT+00:00
Subject: Sage developers days on packaging, portability, documentation tools
To: sage-...@googlegroups.com, partic...@opendreamkit.org

Dear Sage developers, ODK participants, ...

We will organize a week-long Sage developers days in the coming
months in Cernay, near Paris. Tentatively, the main themes will be:

- Sage packaging
- Sage on Windows
- Sage's documentation system (Sphinx)

If you are tentatively interested in participating, please fill in
the following poll to help us select an appropriate week:

https://framadate.org/HSPRcUBuWDFnSx95

We have funding for some developers with experience or specific
interest on the above themes. Please get in touch with me!

Cheers,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nth...@users.sf.net>
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/

Samuel Lelièvre

Jan 27, 2016, 3:45:23 AM1/27/16
to sage-windows, Nicolas M. Thiery

Samuel Lelievre

Feb 3, 2016, 9:19:02 AM2/3/16
to sage-devel, partic...@opendreamkit.org, Nicolas...@u-psud.fr, Debian-Sage, Sage-windows, sage-release
The upcoming Sage developer days at Cernay on
packaging, portability, documentation tools
are now numbered "Sage Days 77".

    https://wiki.sagemath.org/days77

The dates should be decided by next week-end,
it's still time to indicate your preferred dates at

    https://framadate.org/HSPRcUBuWDFnSx95

You can also add content ideas and wishes at

    https://wiki.sagemath.org/days77/projects

---------- Forwarded message (very slightly edited) ----------

From: Nicolas M. Thiery <Nicolas...@u-psud.fr>
Date: 2016-01-21 0:11 GMT+00:00

Dear Sage developers, ODK participants, ...

We will organize a week-long Sage developer days in the coming