Re: Fwd: fixing the problem with sage-0.3.7.RC3.msi on Windows XP

Message has been deleted

kcrisman

Dec 21, 2011, 9:11:20 AM12/21/11
to sage-windows
Minh,

Thanks for forwarding this.

> So if you think this might help the  sage-0.3.7.RC3.msi  developers,
> PLEASE let them know....

Heh! I don't know if there are any current developers on the MSVC
version of Sage on Windows. But certainly this would be extremely
helpful for them, thanks to John.

> SAGE working on Windows would be a SWELL Christmas present for lots of
> Windows users...

Yes! Even with Cygwin would be nice, though it won't happen this
Christmas.

For the record, perhaps you can let John know about the LiveCD and
VirtualBox solutions, which a lot of people do seem to use fairly
effectively.

Thanks for passing it on!

- kcrisman