My First Cygwin make output

Sazzad

May 6, 2011, 4:08:34 AM5/6/11
to sage-w...@googlegroups.com
This is my first make attempt on windows-cygwin. The first attempt failed reporting there is no directory name *** in ***. So tried creating that dir inside the specified dir. Then it tells *** is a directory and failed. Any clue?

--
Sincerely,
Sazzad Bin Kamal

make_output.txt

Mike Hansen

May 6, 2011, 4:24:58 AM5/6/11
to sage-w...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:08 AM, Sazzad <sazzadb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my first make attempt on windows-cygwin. The first attempt failed
> reporting there is no directory name *** in ***. So tried creating that dir
> inside the specified dir. Then it tells *** is a directory and failed. Any
> clue?

Don't use spaces in your directory names. That should fix that issue.

--Mike

Sazzad

May 6, 2011, 4:35:56 AM5/6/11
to sage-w...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, now I see more useful error messages. :)