Re: Weekly coding parties

David Roe

Jan 31, 2012, 7:44:31 PM1/31/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com, William Stein, Robert Bradshaw
William, Robert and I will be gathering once again around 9pm or 10pm on Thursday.  Anyone is welcome to join us, but please RSVP.

In addition, there will be a second coding party on Thursday afternoon for those among you who aren't night owls.  If you're interested in coming please let me know: precise scheduling and location will be decided by participants.  There's no sage seminar or number theory seminar this week, so come hack on Sage instead!
David

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 16:11, David Roe <roe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm visiting UW this spring and want to get a bunch done on Sage.
It's more fun (and productive) to code in a group, so I'd like to set
up some weekly coding parties where people can get together to work on
their own projects, discuss ideas, use each others' expertise....

William, Robert Bradshaw and I are holding the first one this Thursday
from 10pm-late.  Our current plan is to work in the lounge in
Padelford on the UW campus, but if nobody else shows up we may go
elsewhere: so RSVP if you're interested in attending.

I'm also up for having more than one of these events per week.  So if
you're interested in coming but don't like meeting in the middle of
the night on Thursday, speak up and we can try to schedule another
one.
David

David Roe

Feb 2, 2012, 2:53:44 PM2/2/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com, William Stein, Robert Bradshaw, Alex Juarez
We're getting started now in the Padelford lounge.  Over the course of the day things may move to either C-401 or a cafe on the Ave, so e-mail me if you want to find us.
David