Review Days starting this weekend

David Roe

Mar 15, 2012, 6:58:31 PM3/15/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
There's a small Sage Days starting on Saturday, focused on revamping Sage's code review process and reviewing a bunch of tickets: http://wiki.sagemath.org/review2.  If you're interested in participating, please e-mail me.
David

William Stein

Mar 15, 2012, 9:16:09 PM3/15/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com
What time are we starting in the morning?

> --

William Stein
Professor of Mathematics
University of Washington
http://wstein.org

David Roe

Mar 15, 2012, 11:44:07 PM3/15/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com
My flight gets in after midnight.  How about 11?

I also forgot to reserve a room.  It shouldn't be that much of a problem since it's spring break, but we should put up a meeting location on the wiki.

Maybe meet at 11am at Cafe Allegro?  We can figure out from there where we'll work for the rest of the time.
David