Coding sprint

David Roe

Feb 16, 2012, 11:19:12 PM2/16/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com
Continuing the tradition of coding sprints at crazy times, William, Andrew Ohana, Jon Bober and I will be meeting at 4am tonight (Friday morning) in the Padelford lounge.  Feel free to join us.

I'll be gone next week for Sage Days but the coding sprints will resume after I return.
David

Starx

Feb 16, 2012, 11:24:54 PM2/16/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com

When do you sleep?

David Roe

Feb 17, 2012, 12:06:24 AM2/17/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com
An excellent question, one I ask myself sometimes.  :-)

The answer is that my sleep schedule varies substantially: not so much on a day to day basis usually, but it drifts over the course of weeks.  I got up today at 1:30pm and I'll be sleeping "tonight" from around 7am to 3pm.
David

William Stein

Feb 17, 2012, 12:12:22 AM2/17/12
to sag...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 16, 2012 9:06 PM, "David Roe" <ro...@math.harvard.edu> wrote:

> An excellent question, one I ask myself sometimes.  :-)
>
> The answer is that my sleep schedule varies substantially: not so much on a day to day basis usually, but it drifts over the course of weeks.  I got up today at 1:30pm and I'll be sleeping "tonight" from around 7am to 3pm.
> David

And I intend to sleep 9:30pm-3:30am tonight.  I better go brush my teeth...