Group and subgroup have different domains

Fredrik

Mar 3, 2014, 4:51:32 AM3/3/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This might be more appropriate at the ask.sage site, but it is down at the moment.

The problem is this: I have a permutation group G defined as the group of permutations on {0..14}. Then I ask for subgroups, but the subgroups are indexed with {1..15}. Are the indices just translated 1 to the right? Or better - are there any ways to keep the indexing? Here's a test code to show the problem:
90
L =  G.subgroups()
91
L[1].is_subgroup(G)
92

93
False

And this is how G was created:
S = SimplicialComplex(maxf)
= S.automorphism_group()

Here maxf is a list of lists of integers.

Thanks for any answers!

The version of SAGE I'm using is cloud.sagemath.org, or more precisely "Sage Version 6.2.beta1, Release Date: 2014-02-07".