Sage not finding external package Gambit's command line tools

James Campbell

Jun 9, 2014, 9:58:43 AM6/9/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I've been trying to get Gambit working as an external package in sage.
I worked through the guidance on installing third-party packages and am at the stage where running ``import gambit`` within sage doesn't raise any errors.
I have access to almost all of Gambits functionality apart from a few methods which rely on a corresponding command line tool.
When I try to use these functions I get ``AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'nash'`` for example.
I can see that these tools have appeared in ``SAGE_ROOT/local/bin`` so why can't I use them?
Is there something I've forgotten to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks