Re: [sage-support] HELP

Message has been deleted

David Joyner

Jun 23, 2021, 1:20:46 PMJun 23
to SAGE support

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 1:07 PM Cosimo Romito <pontefi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, would anyone be willing to help me with a sage exercise related to the base of a radical of a bilinear form? Thank you.
soon I attach the track

Ask sagemath has a similar question:
Hope that helps.

Just FYI, typically this email list doesn't answer homework questions. However, if you have
sagemath code that you think should solve the problem but doesn't, please post your code
and maybe someone can help with that part of it.

David Joyner

Jun 25, 2021, 5:45:15 AMJun 25
to SAGE support
On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 1:20 PM David Joyner <wdjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 1:07 PM Cosimo Romito <pontefi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, would anyone be willing to help me with a sage exercise related to the base of a radical of a bilinear form? Thank you.
soon I attach the track

I used google and found that Gap (which Sagemath includes) does something this:
See the example for RadicalOfForm( f ) near the bottom of that webpage.
However, I'm not sure how you'd do that in SageMath itself, so this doesn't quite answer
your question. The webpage for the SageMath-Gap interface is here:
Hope that helps.
Message has been deleted