Using SageMath app online and saving worksheets?

LouP

Nov 9, 2021, 8:59:00 AM11/9/21
to sage-support
After Googling and checking the resources suggested I have not found answers to two simple questions about SageMath:

(1) Can I run this offline?
(2) Where are my worksheets stored and can I back them up?

Thanks for any hints.

 -- Lou Pecora

cyrille....@univ-orleans.fr

Nov 9, 2021, 12:48:21 PM11/9/21
to sage-support
You can install Sagemath on your computer if you download the good file (https://www.sagemath.org/download.html).
Under Windows your files are stored into c:\user\yourname\...

Nov 9, 2021, 5:35:46 PM11/9/21
to sage-support

Thank you Mr. Piatecki.  I should have mentioned I am using a Mac.  Sorry. But it does sound like the files are local.  -- Lou Pecora

cyrille....@univ-orleans.fr

Nov 9, 2021, 11:34:23 PM11/9/21
to sage-support
For Mac I don't know where the system keep the files. I have tried to find it because some of my student use a Mac, but without success. Sorry