Isomorphism of Linear Codes

Oleksandr Kazymyrov

Jun 7, 2012, 10:13:00 AM6/7/12
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have next code for checking CCZ-equivalence of two vectorial Boolean functions in magma:
n:=7;
GF
:= FiniteField(2,n);
:=PrimitiveElement(GF);

// returns the linear Code with columns (1,x,f(x))
function CF(f)
:=Matrix( 2*n+1, 2^n, [1: x in GF] cat [Trace(a^i * x): x in GF, i in [1..n]] cat [Trace(a^i * f(x)): x in GF, i in [1..n]]);
return LinearCode( M );
end function;

:=func<x | x^3 >;

:=func<x | x^5 >;

if IsIsomorphic(CF(f),CF(g)) eq false
then "f and g are NOT equivalent";
else "f and g are equivalent" ;
end if;

I can't find analogue of IsIsomorphic in sage.It is the main problem of converting code to sage. Is sage has similar function? Or how to implement it?

Best regards,
Oleksandr

David Joyner

Jun 7, 2012, 11:05:11 AM6/7/12
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Do you want something like the LinearCode method is_permutation_equivalent?

> Best regards,
> Oleksandr

Oleksandr Kazymyrov

Jun 7, 2012, 11:37:49 AM6/7/12
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
It seems to be true. But are your sure that functions are equivalent?

On Thursday, June 7, 2012 5:05:11 PM UTC+2, David Joyner wrote:
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Oleksandr Kazymyrov
> sage-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Benjamin Jones

Jun 8, 2012, 1:04:06 PM6/8/12
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
It's conventional to define two linear codes to be isomorphic (or equivalent) if there is a permutation of the underlying basis which sends one code to the other. This is what `is_permutation_equivalent` checks. To be sure that this is the same, you should check the documentation for IsIsomorphic in magma.

--
Benjamin Jones

Oleksandr Kazymyrov

Jun 8, 2012, 2:56:42 PM6/8/12
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, what I need. Thanks for the explanation.