How to download as LaTeX, and have output boxes rendered

Jákup

Aug 23, 2021, 4:43:26 AMAug 23
to sage-support

I'm using the Jupyter notebook, and the "download as .tex" option works great for me.
The only problem is, I want the output to be rendered.
Inside the notebook, I have '%display latex' set, so all output is rendered in latex. However to my great surprise, when I export the worksheet into a .tex file, the output boxes revert to normal unformatted text.
Is there a way to make the latex formatting of outputs "survive" when saving it as a LaTeX document?

I'm not afraid of writing the LaTeX myself, but this workflow needs to work for exams, where time is a factor.
Thanks for your help

SageMath version 9.0, Release Date: 2020-01-01                     │
│ Using Python 3.8.10.
Running Linux.

Here are pictures of how it looks in my notebook, and in the exported LaTeX:
2021-08-23_10-33.pnglatex.png

Eric Gourgoulhon

Aug 23, 2021, 8:56:14 AMAug 23
to sage-support
Hello,

You should upgrade to at least SageMath 9.2, where this bug has been fixed; cf. my answer on asksagemath:

Jákup

Aug 23, 2021, 11:43:05 AMAug 23
to sage-support
Thank you very much. Updating solved the problem. :)