How to plot frequency distributions and their cumulative form

Dario Piantanida

Mar 13, 2014, 5:36:01 AM3/13/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm trying to understand how to use Sage for what I need.

I installed and tried it for a while, but I didn't come to a solution.

I have a series of measures that range from 0 to 100, each value can be repeated several times.

I need to plot the frequency distribution of this measures and the cumulative form.
I undrestood list_plot with plotjoined will give me a nice result, but I didn't undrestand how to produce its imput list from my measures.

Thank you for help!