Sage 9.6 crash

瀏覽次數:35 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Luis Finotti

未讀,
2022年7月25日 上午10:28:502022/7/25
收件者:sage-support
I've recently started having Sage (up to date) crash.

The system is running Linux Debian Sid (up to date).  (I can provide more details if necessary.)

My guess is that it might be because I've installed/updated some packages with pip.  Like jupyterlab, black, pandas, jupyterlab_code_formatter.  I also updated pip.

Here is the result of pip list from a Sage shell: https://web.math.utk.edu/~finotti/tmp/sage_pip.txt

This has also happened in a different system.  I could reinstall from scratch.  On a third system, in which I am pretty sure I also installed/updated the packages with pip (also running Debian Sid), I did not have this problem.

Any suggestions?  Is installing packages with pip a bad idea?

Matthias Koeppe

未讀,
2022年7月25日 中午12:14:552022/7/25
收件者:sage-support
From the crash report:
ImportError: libflint-2.8.5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Likely, a system update (apt-get upgrade) removed this version of the shared library.
Rebuild Sage from scratch.

Luis Finotti

未讀,
2022年7月26日 上午10:45:452022/7/26
收件者:sage-support
Thanks!  Indeed in an update libflint-2.8.5 was updated to 2.9.0.

I've successfully rebuilt and it seems to be running fine.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息