colors in 6.5

Luis Finotti

Feb 20, 2015, 1:58:40 PM2/20/15
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
I've noticed that in 6.5 my terminal colors went back to the default (LightBG), i.e., it seems to ignore the line

c.TerminalInteractiveShell.colors = 'Linux'

in my $SAGEROOT/ipython-2.3.0/profile_default/ipython_config.py.  (Running 6.4.1, still installed, gives me the correct colors.)  Does anyone know how I can set the terminal colors now?

Thanks,

Luis

Volker Braun

Feb 21, 2015, 7:25:28 AM2/21/15
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Its $SAGEROOT/ipython-2.3.0.p0/profile_default/ipython_config.py now since the ipython version was bumped. And before you ask, IPython had backward-incompatible changes to their config system before so we need to version it.

Luis Finotti

Feb 21, 2015, 7:34:17 AM2/21/15
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com

That worked perfectly.  I did not have a config file in that directory, so I just created one with
sage -ipython profile create default
and edited it.

Thanks!

Luis