Is Sage a good choice to model dynamic process on complex network?

Yuanzhao Zhang

Mar 27, 2014, 5:29:22 AM3/27/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am recently looking into the dynamics of pulse-coupled oscillators on adaptive networks (time-varying network driven by the firing of oscillators). I used Netlogo to model/simulate the system, but could only take discrete time in simulation, which added obstacles to future theoretical investigation. I know Sage is a powerful tool when it comes to graph theory, so can anyone tell me is Sage a good choice for my purpose? Will it enable me to use continuous time in the model and do in-depth analysis?

Thanks!