#include <cf_gmp> fails in recent sage beta when attaching Cython file

john_perry_usm

Dec 23, 2014, 10:41:09 AM12/23/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello

This was a little unwelcome:
sage: %attach dynamic_algorithm_with_skeleton.pyx
Compiling ./dynamic_algorithm_with_skeleton.pyx...
...deleted a lot of stuff you don't want to see...

In file included from /Applications/sage-6.5.beta1/local/include/singular/structs.h:15:0,
                 from /Applications/sage-6.5.beta1/local/include/libsingular.h:6,
                 from _Users_user_common_Research_SAGE_programs_skeleton_dynamic_algorithm_with_skeleton_pyx_4.cpp:244:
/Applications/sage-6.5.beta1/local/include/singular/si_gmp.h:5:22: fatal error: cf_gmp.h: No such file or directory
 #  include <cf_gmp.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.

This occurred in sage-6.5.beta1 (as you can see from the errors) but I've actually been updating this using git so maybe it fails later. In any case, it doesn't fail on earlier versions. I see that cf_gmp.h caused problems in the past (e.g., here, here, and here) but that was when building Sage, not when attaching a Cython file. Also, at least one of those was supposedly fixed in trac #14737.

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong, or is this a remanifestation of an older error?

thanks for any help
john perry

john_perry_usm

Dec 23, 2014, 10:42:15 AM12/23/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
AUGH -- sorry for the double post, despite my hitting "reload" several times, my earlier post never showed up on my screen, and I was having internet problems at roughly the time this occurred. Please look at the other post instead. My profuse apologies.