Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
sage-release
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
sage-release
1–30 of 1289
Sage Release Group for
Sage
- closely tied to
sage-devel
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Volker Braun
, …
John H Palmieri
26
Oct 2
Sage 10.10.rc2 released
Anyway, I opened https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/42900. On Friday, October 2, 2026 at 2:30:17
unread,
Sage 10.10.rc2 released
Anyway, I opened https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/42900. On Friday, October 2, 2026 at 2:30:17
Oct 2
Volker Braun
Sep 29
Sage 11.0.beta0 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
unread,
Sage 11.0.beta0 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
Sep 29
Volker Braun
Sep 28
Sage-10.10 released
The "master" git branch has been updated to Sage-10.10. As always, you can get the latest
unread,
Sage-10.10 released
The "master" git branch has been updated to Sage-10.10. As always, you can get the latest
Sep 28
dim...@gmail.com
2
Sep 28
Re: [sage-devel] Problems building sage-the-distribution from scratch on Debian testing
On Mon, Sep 28, 2026 at 10:24 AM Emmanuel Charpentier <emanuel.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
unread,
Re: [sage-devel] Problems building sage-the-distribution from scratch on Debian testing
On Mon, Sep 28, 2026 at 10:24 AM Emmanuel Charpentier <emanuel.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sep 28
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
8
Sep 27
Sage 10.10.rc0 released
On Sun, Sep 27, 2026 at 8:19 PM Dima Pasechnik <dim...@gmail.com> wrote: > > Yes, I see
unread,
Sage 10.10.rc0 released
On Sun, Sep 27, 2026 at 8:19 PM Dima Pasechnik <dim...@gmail.com> wrote: > > Yes, I see
Sep 27
Volker Braun
Sep 25
Sage 10.10.rc1 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
unread,
Sage 10.10.rc1 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
Sep 25
Volker Braun
, …
axio...@yahoo.de
48
Sep 19
Sage 10.10.beta10 released
I created a new mamba environment, that worked. On Friday, 18 September 2026 at 18:48:45 UTC+2
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta10 released
I created a new mamba environment, that worked. On Friday, 18 September 2026 at 18:48:45 UTC+2
Sep 19
Volker Braun
, …
François Bissey
8
Aug 24
Sage 10.10.beta9 released
Does anyone work on making it build with cython 3.3.0? I am getting the following error when building
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta9 released
Does anyone work on making it build with cython 3.3.0? I am getting the following error when building
Aug 24
Volker Braun
,
John H Palmieri
3
Aug 7
Sage 10.10.beta8 released
On Tuesday, August 4, 2026 at 9:49:44 PM UTC-7 John H Palmieri wrote: On OS X + homebrew: I see a
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta8 released
On Tuesday, August 4, 2026 at 9:49:44 PM UTC-7 John H Palmieri wrote: On OS X + homebrew: I see a
Aug 7
Volker Braun
Jul 27
Sage 10.10.beta7 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta7 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
Jul 27
Volker Braun
Jul 16
Sage 10.10.beta6 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta6 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
Jul 16
Volker Braun
Jul 5
Sage 10.10.beta5 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta5 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
Jul 5
Volker Braun
, …
John H Palmieri
7
Jul 1
Sage 10.10.beta4 released
I posted details and log files at https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/42471. On Wednesday, July 1
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta4 released
I posted details and log files at https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/42471. On Wednesday, July 1
Jul 1
Volker Braun
Jun 13
Sage 10.10.beta3 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta3 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
Jun 13
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
11
Jun 11
Sage 10.10.beta2 released
Looks like the tests can be made more robust here by sorting the outputs... On Thu, Jun 11, 2026 at 3
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta2 released
Looks like the tests can be made more robust here by sorting the outputs... On Thu, Jun 11, 2026 at 3
Jun 11
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
9
May 21
Sage 10.10.beta1 released
This looks like the Meson bug I already mentioned, in <https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/41626
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta1 released
This looks like the Meson bug I already mentioned, in <https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/41626
May 21
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
5
May 12
Sage 10.10.beta0 released
On Tue, May 12, 2026 at 9:34 PM John H Palmieri <jhpalm...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >
unread,
Sage 10.10.beta0 released
On Tue, May 12, 2026 at 9:34 PM John H Palmieri <jhpalm...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >
May 12
Volker Braun
, …
Tobias Diez
19
May 11
Sage 10.9 released
I'd say this is a great idea. In addition, we could also use Github's milestones to collect
unread,
Sage 10.9 released
I'd say this is a great idea. In addition, we could also use Github's milestones to collect
May 11
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
11
May 4
Sage 10.9.rc2 released
On Mon, May 4, 2026 at 4:07 PM John H Palmieri <jhpalm...@gmail.com> wrote: > > Okay,
unread,
Sage 10.9.rc2 released
On Mon, May 4, 2026 at 4:07 PM John H Palmieri <jhpalm...@gmail.com> wrote: > > Okay,
May 4
Volker Braun
, …
John H Palmieri
8
Apr 27
Sage 10.9.rc0 released
With the develop branch and --with-darwin-accelerate, Sage builds and I get this doctest failure: src
unread,
Sage 10.9.rc0 released
With the develop branch and --with-darwin-accelerate, Sage builds and I get this doctest failure: src
Apr 27
Volker Braun
Apr 26
Sage 10.9.rc1 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
unread,
Sage 10.9.rc1 released
As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively
Apr 26
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
7
Apr 12
Sage 10.9.beta9 released
On Sun, Apr 12, 2026 at 4:15 AM Volker Braun <vbrau...@gmail.com> wrote: I updated to the
unread,
Sage 10.9.beta9 released
On Sun, Apr 12, 2026 at 4:15 AM Volker Braun <vbrau...@gmail.com> wrote: I updated to the
Apr 12
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
14
Mar 27
Sage 10.9.beta8 released
One can add this fix to the givaro Homebrew formula, this should be easy. I am away from Apple
unread,
Sage 10.9.beta8 released
One can add this fix to the givaro Homebrew formula, this should be easy. I am away from Apple
Mar 27
Volker Braun
, …
Clemens Heuberger
8
Mar 6
Sage 10.9.beta7 released
I see, thank you. I uninstalled my system wide (provided by linux mint) giac packages; this solved
unread,
Sage 10.9.beta7 released
I see, thank you. I uninstalled my system wide (provided by linux mint) giac packages; this solved
Mar 6
Marc Culler
,
Dima Pasechnik
3
Mar 2
gap.FreeGroup(3) produces RuntimeError
I rebuilt from distclean with --with-sage-venv=yes. I get the same behavior. - Marc On Monday, March
unread,
gap.FreeGroup(3) produces RuntimeError
I rebuilt from distclean with --with-sage-venv=yes. I get the same behavior. - Marc On Monday, March
Mar 2
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
4
Feb 15
Sage 10.9.beta6 released
yes, there is a PR with a fix <https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/41626> Please test and
unread,
Sage 10.9.beta6 released
yes, there is a PR with a fix <https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/41626> Please test and
Feb 15
Volker Braun
, …
John H Palmieri
5
Feb 12
Sage 10.9.beta5 released
Why was the patch removed from that PR? Any reason not to use it? On Tuesday, February 10, 2026 at 9:
unread,
Sage 10.9.beta5 released
Why was the patch removed from that PR? Any reason not to use it? On Tuesday, February 10, 2026 at 9:
Feb 12
Volker Braun
, …
John H Palmieri
7
Feb 1
Sage 10.9.beta4 released
Okay, I had to reinstall homebrew's pkgconf to be in line with the new version of the operating
unread,
Sage 10.9.beta4 released
Okay, I had to reinstall homebrew's pkgconf to be in line with the new version of the operating
Feb 1
Volker Braun
, …
John H Palmieri
5
Jan 23
Sage 10.9.beta3 released
On Thursday, January 22, 2026 at 2:56:03 PM UTC-8 Dima Pasechnik wrote: On Thu, Jan 22, 2026 at 4:23
unread,
Sage 10.9.beta3 released
On Thursday, January 22, 2026 at 2:56:03 PM UTC-8 Dima Pasechnik wrote: On Thu, Jan 22, 2026 at 4:23
Jan 23
Volker Braun
, …
Dima Pasechnik
8
Jan 13
Sage 10.9.beta2 released
On Mon, Jan 12, 2026 at 3:06 PM Dima Pasechnik <dim...@gmail.com> wrote: > > I've
unread,
Sage 10.9.beta2 released
On Mon, Jan 12, 2026 at 3:06 PM Dima Pasechnik <dim...@gmail.com> wrote: > > I've
Jan 13