summer REU 2019 on arithmetic dynamics

Ben

Nov 13, 2018, 2:10:41 PM11/13/18
to sag...@googlegroups.com
Dear sage-nt,
I'm co-organizing an REU program on computational arithmetic dynamics
for summer 2019. There will be a significant amount Sage usage and
development involved. The program website is
https://icerm.brown.edu/summerug/ and runs June 10-August 2 at ICERM.
The funding is through NSF, so mainly US permanent residents but there
are a few slots for international students as well.

If you know of enthusiastic, hard working mathematics students with a
background including number theory and some Sage experience, please
encourage them to apply.

If there are any question I (or any of the organizers) would be happy to
answer.

Best,
Ben