nt.sagenb.org and sagenb.org

William Stein

Mar 9, 2020, 1:06:34 PM3/9/20
to sage-nt, sage-devel
Hi,

Somebody asked me about a link to a public notebook on the long-gone server "nt.sagenb.org" at

so I tracked down the files for nt.sagenb.org.  If anybody is interested in converting the 175 published files
from nt.sagenb.org to sage worksheets (or Jupyter notebooks) and publishing them somewhere
(e.g., on share.cocalc.com and github.com), let me know and I'll give you access.

I also still own the domain name sagenb.org, so if somebody wanted to put in some effort they could even
make all the old sagenb.org links do something sensible.

Anyway, volunteer(s) welcome, since I don't have the bandwidth to do this all myself, but I do know where
all the data is...

 -- William