Dedicated group for SageMathCell

Andrey Novoseltsev

Jul 3, 2016, 6:31:13 PM7/3/16
to sage-devel, sage-n...@googlegroups.com, sage-edu, sage-support
The group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sage-cell will now be used for important announcements regarding SageMathCell, issue reporting and any other relevant discussions. If you actively use SageMathCell and especially if you maintain web pages with embedded cells, please subscribe to it and detect/report regressions before your readers!

Thank you,
Andrey

P.S. I have already mentioned this group before, but it was rightly pointed out to me that the end of a long thread is not the best place for announcement.