help me for install matroid function on sage

Vahid Hilbert

Sep 14, 2014, 12:19:55 PM9/14/14
to sage-m...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone
I install sage on windows 7 with virtualbox now I want work with matroid on sage but sage not recogniz matroid function
now i dont know what I do?
please help me to add matroid function on sage

Michael Welsh

Sep 14, 2014, 2:48:18 PM9/14/14
to sage-m...@googlegroups.com
What version of Sage did you install?

Vahid Hilbert

Sep 14, 2014, 3:55:49 PM9/14/14
to sage-m...@googlegroups.com
version 6.3

Stefan van Zwam

Sep 14, 2014, 4:10:44 PM9/14/14
to sage-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vahid,

Some questions:

1) do other parts of Sage work? Graphs, the commands from the tutorial, ...
2) what does version() return?

A suggestion: the Matroid commands are case sensitive. There is

matroids

and

Matroid

Cheers,

Stefan.

On Sep 14, 2014, at 2:55 PM, Vahid Hilbert <vahid....@gmail.com> wrote:

version 6.3

--

---

Vahid Hilbert

Sep 14, 2014, 4:41:55 PM9/14/14
to sage-m...@googlegroups.com
hi
I work with sage for tow weak and I work same elementary math (plot-caclulus,...)
I write copy of matroid example in sage but I recive attribute error
sage version is 6.3

Stefan van Zwam

Sep 14, 2014, 6:07:02 PM9/14/14
to sage-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please show the exact command you tried.

Vahid Hilbert

Sep 15, 2014, 12:30:34 AM9/15/14
to sage-m...@googlegroups.com
tank you professor
I find my mistake
I did not adhere to the distance between the (=) and the word matroids
I shoud be more careful I am so sory that your time