Bitbucket version broken for the time being

Stefan van Zwam

Jun 7, 2013, 4:17:31 PM6/7/13
to sage-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

In the review process for inclusion into Sage, it was requested that our bitset-related code is added directly into Sage, rather than sitting in the sage.matroids subtree. See

I've now done so, see

but in the process I've broken our separate-from-Sage compilation. To fix it, you need to apply the 14668 patch to Sage. That is, follow the instructions posted here:

and apply them to the file trac_14668_bitsets.patch (which is also on Bitbucket, for convenience).

After Step 4, our usual "sage setup.py install" will work again!

--Stefan.