Sage Web Stats

William Stein

Jun 26, 2013, 6:37:17 PM6/26/13
to sage-devel, sage-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sage Devs,

Susan Lynds of the Cooperative Institute for Research in
Environmental Sciences (University of Colorado) was at the last Sage
Days while we were discussing the Google Analytics data about
sagemath.org and sagenb.org, which goes back to 2008. It turns out
that in her job as a project evaluator, she has a lot of experience
with Google Analytics across many different projects. So, she put
together a report about our Google Analytics data, and we've decided
to make this report publicly available. Developers might find the
location of users of Sage interesting.

Here it is, as a Google Docs document: http://goo.gl/buHt7

You can comment on it in this thread, and also comment on the google
docs document itself.

-- William

--
William Stein