Re: Sage 10th

kcrisman

Jan 24, 2015, 12:23:04 PM1/24/15
to sage-...@googlegroups.com, sage-ma...@googlegroups.com

Maybe this is more fun - my to do list for the day I tried to release sage 1.0?  Planning for sage days 1.  An idea about making load better that never got implemented.

2) Get shirts.

Yes.  We really really need a place to sell swag.  I really think you would be surprised by how much cash would flow to Sage Foundation from that source - not huge, but probably pretty consistent.  For instance, they would make great gifts to hand out for Math Clubs...

Harald Schilly

Feb 2, 2015, 2:41:20 PM2/2/15

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 6:23:03 PM UTC+1, kcrisman wrote:
Yes.  We really really need a place to sell swag.

I think spreadshirt.com could be a good place to sell this. Does anyone have any experience with them?

-- H