EQUIRY

V V N S C MADHAVA

Mar 31, 2024, 5:22:49 AMMar 31
to sage-gsoc
Hello SageMath ,

I am V V N S C MADHAVA, currently in my second year of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Proficient in languages like C, SQL, Python, and TensorFlow, I also possess a strong understanding of machine learning, data structures, and algorithms.

I am enthusiastic about contributing to SageMath as a suborg member and specifically interested in the below idea  in GSOC 24. This project resonates with my passion for Mathematics and my expertise in ML, making it a natural fit for me.
Screenshot 2024-03-31 144724.png
I have several ideas for this project since I am enthusiastic about Mathematics.
I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to benefit from your guidance. Your response would be greatly appreciated

Best regards,
V V N S C MADHAVA