GSOC 2024

carlos raso alonso

Feb 25, 2024, 6:59:51 PMFeb 25
to sage-gsoc
Hello!

I am in the fifth year of a joint degree of mathematics and computer science and I would like to contribute with Sage.

I am especially interested in algebra and I have already taken all of my algebra subjects. The last one was algebraic equations.

I have seen the project ideas "Implement matrix spaces over commutative semirings" and  "Create an interface to the SmallGrp database" which I would like to work on. How can i recieve guidance on how to write the proposal for those projects?

Thank you in advance,
Carlos

tcscrims

Mar 3, 2024, 4:21:10 AMMar 3
to sage-gsoc
Dear Carlos,
   Thank you for your interest. The information regarding proposals for GSoC is available at the bottom of the wiki page:

If you have any specific questions, feel free to send a message to this forum.

Best,
Travis